“1) Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough.”
– things to remember, -n.m. (via underneath-the-southern-moon)
Award-winning photographer Seth Casteel came up with the idea for Underwater Dogs when he was trying to photograph a dog named Buster who wouldn’t stop jumping in the pool. His photos soon became the best selling photography book of 2012.
“I want you to hold my hand while we grocery shop. I want you to play with my hair while we watch our favorite tv shows. I want you to kiss me in the middle of my sentence because you wanted to taste my words. I want you to rub my back as we fall asleep. I want you to play my favorite song when I look sad. I want you to do these things without having to think about them. Do them because you love me.”
– (via jessielou24)
“Being married someday is going to be so cool. like you get to come home to your best friend every single day and just do life together.”
– unknown (via amortizing)
sigh. (via stephanieeeelala)
“When I love you,
I really fucking love you.
There are no in betweens.
I don’t know what grey is.
My love is black and white.”
– (My love is true)
home ask me archive themes